FROM VANESSA'S BLOG:I was watching a Taiwan entertainment show today and they said that apparently there is a new horoscope/ zodiac which means some of us might be another horoscope.
Taken off a website:
”An interesting calendrical tidbit: the Zodiac that everyone is familiar with today is actually based upon the movement of the sun through the constellations of 2500 years ago. Today, due to shifts in the earth's rotation and orbit, the sun moves through 13 constellations, not just 12.”
So apparently I am now virgo instead of libra. Well I have been libra for the past 20 years of my life and I like being a libra thank you very much.
Anyway this thing isn’t really proven yet I think. Apparently there’s still a debate over this.
Here’s the new horoscope chart for you to check your horoscope and see if you are still who you think you are.
ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18
NOOOOO i have turned into a cancer overnight grawr i so like being a leo HOW CAN! i refuse to believe this. NOOOOOO.
living in my fantasy world
on Friday, May 22, 2009; 2:23 PM