pretty val deserves a mention:
SHE CAME FOR COM 202 LECTURE TODAY!!!
val i am really proud of you (:

no pon sem is working. most people turned up for all their classes! i'm even here for 202 lec can you believe it??
UNFORTUNATELY, for 202 no one seems to want to listen. i managed to pay attention for most of my classes (:

ravioli pretty dress day (:
all the pretty girls in pretty dresses! aini's one is really really nice (: eileen's dress will only be a TOP for me you great small shortie. although it is pretty (:

yay there's dance today!!! (((((: i cnt wait!!! muahaha pris pris pris!!!
and i get to move again >.< since chingay's over i haven't had a chance to move, like REALLY move my limbs >.<


God's Will (i am not religious, i just really love this song)

I met God's Will on a Halloween night
He was dressed as a bag of leaves
It hid the braces on his legs at first
His smile was bright as the August sun
When he looked at me
And as he struggled down the driveway
It almost made me hurt

Will don't walk too good
Will don't talk too good
He won't do the things that the other kids do in the neighbourhood

[Chorus]
I've been searching wondering thinking
Lost and looking all my life
I've been wounded jaded loved and hated
I've wrestled right and wrong
There's a boy without a father
And his mother was a miracle
I've been reading writing praying fighting
i guess i would be still
Yea that was until
I knew God's Will.

Will's mom had to work two jobs
We'd watch him when she had to work late
And we'd all laugh like i hadn't laughed since
I don't know when

Hey Jude was his favorite song
At dinner he'll ask to pray
and then he'll pray for everybody in the world but him

[Chorus]

Before they moved to California
His mother said, they didn't think he'd live
And she said each day that I have him, well it's just
another gift
And I never got to tell her, that the boy
Showed me the truth
In crayon red, on notebook paper, he'd written
Me and God love you

I've been searchin', prayin', wounded, jaded
I guess I would be still
Yeah that was until...
I met God's Will on a Halloween night
He was dressed as a bag of leaves



So much life in a boy's life filled with tragedies. that's more than i can bear.

great the guest lecturer's here.



living in my fantasy world
on Wednesday, February 04, 2009; 9:50 AM
klematis



Moi


i dance to live and live to dance


kaishi
25071989
peihwa nanyang anderson jc hwachong NTU
dancer - nycd hccd NTU chi dance
rhythmic gym - nyrg


Dreams


after going through almost 2 decades of life, there's no longer much dreams left.


Tagboard





The Lovelies


nanyang chinese dance
raviolis
happy dancer family
bojia
chee harn
eileen
grace
hui ming
huiying
jason
jeanette
jun hua
june
mervin
nuraini
philemon
prissy
qiuhan
samantha
siewhong
shuhui
shuwei
suelynn - granddaughter!
terence
valerie
vanessa
xinling
ying ying
youxin the monkey!



counter to blogger
The Past


July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Credits


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator