here's post dedicated to NG LI YING HOHOHO. not that i think you'll have the time to read this but hahahahahaha.
we had a very interesting conversation last night. i told her TWELVE TIMES i wanna go offline and sleep le.
and eleven times, we continued talking like nobody's business >.<
and....
it took 18 good nights for us to finally like stop talking and laughing at each other >.<
RETARD LEH.
SHE IS DAMN GOOD ENTERTAINMENT I TELL YOU.
for the 918293284835th time, NG LI YING YOU ENTERTAIN ME. AND I KNOW I ENTERTAIN YOU TOO >.<
muahahaha anyway, went botanical gardens today! who needs a boyfriend when you've got girlfriends like this ((: lovely lovely day!!! and i got a pretty helen hairband (:
so here's wishing everyone (especially the happy couples) A VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! ((:
living in my fantasy world
on Saturday, February 14, 2009; 6:58 PM