despite all my glorious plans to do so much last night after deciding not to go for dance, in the end i only studied COM 206's lecture notes for today's quiz.
WHICH I FINISHED IN LESS THAN A MINUTE.
less than one minute mind you. like wth!!! and i was still worried. and thinking whether i wanted to read the readings. >.<
now i turn my worries to COM 202 and the stupid lit review. sigh.
i'm so tired that i'm not even really looking forward to tomorrow's post-chingay activities. cos i don't have the energy to celebrate oh god. what's wrong with me i'm supposed to be the most enthusiastic crazy over-the-moon person around. sigh.
I WILL GO HOME AND CLEAR MY TABLE/FLOOR/BED/PIANO/DINNER TABLE/COFFEE TABLE/KITCHEN LEDGE OF ALL MY BOOKS/NOTES/STATIONERY. i believe my parents are losing patience with me >.< and since i end at 1130 today... I WILL DO IT.
no pon feb is ending. and terence says he will set up let's pon march and ace exams. hurhur i believe it's doable actually. we're better than some of the lecturers.
i will run today as well. since i have relatively more time. make up for not going to dance last night. rehearsal on saturday is going to suck. I KNOW IT. like really.
foo tee tuan is a very funnily animated lecturer. although i mostly come for the films/videos/animations he shows us. the lectures are quite simple hurhur. composes usually of stories he says. ok here's anth film. bye bye!
living in my fantasy world
on Thursday, February 19, 2009; 9:45 AM