Today was open hse!!! Haha ok -.- actually was quite fun. started off normal lar, flag raising den lidat. But after that dancers str away went to room under audi to dance!!! Ok not me lar, but e rest. So we pai, and I spammed gel on everyone’s heads again. And erm haha makeup. So funny! Cos we all not used to normal makeup, den we were like trying to make it lighter than wat we usually do for performances. Yar den pai. Den yar. The two performances were ok lar. But could have been better though. The changing and all that was quite funny. But yep yep. Yanyin wardrobe malfunction lar! Omg damn scary. But ok lar in e end still ok. Then we had a long and solemn meeting. The start of a brand new hccd!!! Tgt we’ll conquer! And do well!!!!
So plans for hccd:
Hccd collar pin.
Hccd chalet
Hccd file
Hccd outing
CIP dance on 28th oct
Jin sha perf
Cny perf.
Syf com
Dance night
Ooh isn’t it all very exciting??? Yes!!!! Haha I’m damn high. Cos after that liying dajie qianlei and junyan went kap for dinner. Wahahaha all of us get 6 pac le. Cos we laughed so hard!!! Laughed non-stop for 2 hrs str. We are knowledgeable ppl. *hmm nods head. Then damn funny! Had a lot a lot of fun!!! we should go out more often! Cos it’s really really really fun. and it bonds ppl tgt!!!
Aiyar I’m a mad person.
Oh yar! Haha met jnrs jnrs jnrs!!! So long nvr talk to them le. Talked to da shu Audrey they all. Come hccd come hccd k jnrs!!! It’s the RIGHT choice. See? I’m having so much fun here!!! :DDD AND we got so much stuff lined up for u all! Must come and enjoy it all!!! :D
Eeeeyer I damn high now. Liying is a penguin! And qianlei is NOT knowledgeable k. NOT.
Damn high damn high!!! Now how to slp you tell me??? Tmr got xx’s lesson again. I’m just gonna sit in :( cannot dance still. Pls pls pls dun put me out of cny dance!!! I’ll just die.
Anyone got nice gu dian dances? Looking out for them.
Island creamery nxt Monday. :) dancer family date :D
living in my fantasy world
on Friday, October 13, 2006; 9:01 PM