ahhhh!!!XINLING JUST TOLD ME GYM COM IS TMR!!!N I'M GOING!!!*hyperventilates*so excited!!!oh gosh oh gosh!!!super duper excited!even though dun haf ppl i noe competing liao i tinkbut still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S GYM!!!gym gym gym gym gym!!!*hyperventilates somemore*ok must calm down b4 i can continue wif other things...ok first. MONGOLIAN DANCE!it's very tiring.omg stomach muscles for tt weird fall on floor move.but it's getting quite nice!at least we're dancing!haha chopsticks!den we stayed back.intially lianned quite a bit.den e rest left.so it's just me liting liying!!!den we took photos!!!I LOVE MY HAPPY DANCER FAMILY!!!just felt this sudden super strong bond!hope i'm not e only one.sad tt jie wasn't there!!!but but but still.I LOVE MY HAPPY DANCER FAMILY!!!whoots!!!!LOVE U ALL TO BITS.and...we dragged meiling to studio today.all three sisters tgt!dajie erjie n me!wheeeee!miss her man.emobuddy.aiyar MaD had to steal her.but aiyar she belongs there i guess.n OH YAR!!!BIG NEWS!ok maybe not to others, but it is to me.WE HAD FULL ATTENDANCE FOR CCA YESTERDAY!!!omg!!!!FIRST TIME!!!plus our new member chen yang, it was FIFTEEN ppl!whoots!for once e barre not enuf.so when's MAD ppl gonna return our other barre?anyway, hope tt attendance will continue lidat!!!ahhh chao high chao high!!!RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS!!!heh.i actually got so much to say de!!!but now so high i cannot say already!!!no patience.ahh!!! it's raining.好想在雨中慢步一个人静静的走着让所有的烦恼给冲走让我从新开始忘掉所有的一切n e pen tt i use for writing e above words is spoilt.STUPID kaiwen.thanks a lot for spoiling it.now i have problems writing chinese.but but but ...I'M STILL VERY HIGH N HAPPY!COS TMR IS GYM COM!!!N I'M GG!!!so everything begins again.it's getting awkward
living in my fantasy world
on Thursday, July 13, 2006; 8:55 PM